December 18, 2006

And they said it would never happen......

I opened up the comments from my last post and there it was the last thing expected. After smashing my head on my keyboard and being awakened by the EMS team I scrambled back to my chair to confirm what I had seen and it was true my cousin Andrea commented on my blog!!!!!! Somewhere Angels are singing and the devil is getting his coat!!!! It has happened. I would post more but I am so overwhelmed with this moment that the tears are clouding my eyes so much that I can bearly see. To celebrate I am going to eat another piece of chocolate(actually I was going to do that anyway) but so you don't have to go to the old blog here is the proof! And they said that Christmas only comes to the nice, take that Santa.

Alright, where is the outline version...you PROMISED me an outline! Since you are so curious, I will tell you what has me so busy. Friday night I had a Christmas party to attend plus a Martina McBride concert to go to. Saturday I had to prepare for my dinner party that I was having on Sunday evening, plus squeeze a trip to Marion in for a wedding. Sunday, I went to church and then cooked all afternoon for my party at 6:00. I finished the dishes at 10:00 and then fell into bed. Now, this week I have three nights of board meetings for work and then I head to Marion on Thursday evening for the Christmas weekend. Now, you may say that these are special circumstances, however this schedule is really not out of the ordinary for me. Do I hear a boo hoo in the background??? Now, I really have to run, for fear my boss will walk up behind me and find me blogging! :) In all seriousness, I love you and I had a great time visiting...even though I was harassed! :)Andrea

I have sent this to be framed to hang in my office. Stay tuned next time maybe I can finally get the Pope to comment I am on a roll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow John, You are "the man"!! To get Andrea to comment is really a feat in itself!! I am so proud of you!! We will miss you at the family party this Friday night but rest assured, we will be thinking of you and we will all keep you posted about all the fun things we said and all the wonderful food that you missed! Sorry about that, I couldn't resist! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
Love,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't know if I can handle being the subject of a whole blog segment. This is way out of my comfort zone! I'll be looking forward to that comment from the Pope.
Love ya,
Andrea

Kim said...

2 comments from her...you must have given her a hard time. Love you and miss you. Hope the kids like their christmas presents.