May 5, 2008

A quick update

For those of you wondering what has happened to us here is brief update. Still in TX still breathing still have three kids and still missing all of you. It is nearing the end of the many exciting times here in our house. Once leaves second grade and heads to third grade and one is finishing his first year at pre-school. Kaitlyn has really learned alot. Reading and books are her hobbies and she loves to read to the little ones. Tyler has learned most of his colors in english and spanish as well as counting to ten in both languages. He has also decided that he is my little man. He has cried everyday I have gone to work for the past two weeks. Not sure why but he is my little man. Lauren is getting bigger everyday and we can not beleive that she is 14 months old. Andrea enjoy every minute because before you know it they are telling you not to walk them into the school but just to drop them off.

Not a whole lot else has been going on. Kaitlyn and I had the opportunity to go and see Avalon, Michael English, the Daniel Doss Band and Cadia. It was great. Thanks to a bad promoter the did not sell many tickets so we got front row seats right in front of the stage. It was awesome. If you get the chance to see any of them I would recommend them all. As most of you know I want to sing like Michael English when I get to heaven. I will say that his portion of the concert was the most moving as he shared what the last 14 or so years have been like. Never did he pull any punches but simply stated that he where he had been what it was like to get out of it and the struggles it presented for him. He only did three songs but no one seemed to mind. Avalon was incredible and Jeremi (I know with an I) was a great addition and I have not hit some of those notes since I was 8. The Daniel Doss band was great and Cadia was just getting started but did a great job. They were Kaitlyn's favorites because they are only in their teens. Anyway hope you all are well and I will write more when I can.

Here are some pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! The pictures are great and I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Just wait, they will be off to college all too soon! You will be sitting in a chair wondering where all the years went and how could they have passed so quickly!Enjoy every minute! Miss you all!
Love ya,
Marsha

Kim said...

Wow...I never check your blogs because it had been so long since you wrote anything and today I thought, why not and what a nice surprise! Pictures make me miss you all so much more. Tell Tyler that Aunt Kim is a putz, my mind has been so full with stuff that I didn't get his present sent out. Tell him it might make it there before summer.

Can't wait to see you all when we come visit this summer (sometime)

Anonymous said...

I am really missing the kids now. How cute they are and really you should have asked someone to take the camera and threw your arms around Michael English and gave him a bone crushing hug. That was the picture you should have gotten. But you can get more pictures with such a pretty young lady. Love the pony tail and the picture of Tyler cooking. Tell him grandma likes her eggs over easy. hha

Glad you blogged.

Love
Mom